RABUN COUNTY, Ga -The community is responding to provide resources and aid to anyone in need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Fetch Your News will update this article with all available resources for people in industries financially affected by the virus.
- Food Bank of Northeast Georgia: Rabun Gap Presbyterian, once a month
- Rabun County Schools, free meals to children from 2 to 18
- Rabun Christian Food Ministry
- American Legion
- Sharing & Caring, Fridays
- Ninth District Opportunity/Sharing is Caring
- Rabun County Library is offering free wi-fi in its parking lot.
- TruVista has offered students 60 days of free internet.
Service Industry Assistance
- The Giving Kitchen
- Restaurant Workers’ Community Foundation
- One Fair Wage
- Unite Here Education and Support Fund
- ROC Disaster Relief Fund
- Spill the Dish
- USBG Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Dining Bond Initiative
- Southern Smoke Foundation
- Give Local and Local for Later
- World Central Kitchen
Rabun County Family Connection has a complete list of services within the county.
Small business owners can now apply for disaster relief loans through the U.S. Small Business Administration. Some local Rabun businesses are already reporting large layoffs due to closing in-dining services.
If you know of any additional resources for people in need, please email email@example.com.